Master of Business Administration (MBA) from United States of America in 1996.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from United States of America in 1994.
In 2001 formed the company Raffles and joined as CEO of the Company. I launched a local Brand by the name of Raffles, this is the true OEM brand of Pakistan. I had a complete transfer of technology to Pakistan in terms of hardware and software by leading Multinationals companies, such as Intel and Microsoft.
Raffles today is truly the first Multinational Company in the field of Information Technology, which was assembling Desktop, Laptops and High End Server solution on state of the Art Platform for the country and International needs. Today Raffles is an Intel Premier Partner in Pakistan, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. In 2006 we were appointed Distributor for Apple Computers for Pakistan Partner. In 2006 we were appointed Distributor for Apple Computers for Pakistan and Afghanistan.
The other Landmark was the launching of the First Apple Premium Retail Store in Lahore, Pakistan on May 2, 2008. I took this as a challenge and was able to get the Apple APR store under the name of iRaffles launched in Lahore. US Ambassador Ann W Peterson inaugurated this Apple Premium. This Store has been selected as the best store in SAARC countries.
I received a Gold Medal and Business man of the year Trophy in July, 2008 in a special ceremony held in Lahore for LCCI Achievement Awards, from the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Syed Yousaf Raza Gillani.
I am currently the Chairman for the Standing Committee for Information Technology at Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry. I am holding this position since 2007.
I have been elected as the Vice President of American Business Forum, for Pakistan.
I am the President for Pakistan Computer Association.
I have received a Shield on December 31, 2008 at UMT convocation by the Chief Minister of Punjab for my services contributed to education sector and enablement of IT and human resource development.
Currently I am involved in different Task with the Government of Punjab and especially Chief Minister Punjab Office, assisting him in the Land Record Computerization Project, I.T Software Park and other Technology related areas.
- Master in Business Administration
- Institute of Business Administration, University of the Punjab in 2008
- Masters in Chemical Engineering
- Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, University of the Punjab in 1999
Having a vast experience of interacting with largest industrial groups in Pakistan since he has been working in sales & marketing for more than a decade starting January, 2000 till January, 2011 in different multinational companies and corporate.
Currently he has partnership in a Thermosetting Powder coating paint manufacturing concern, M/s Supreme Powder Coatings ( Pvt ) Ltd, providing paint solutions to domestic appliances, Oil and gas pipeline companies, energy, etc. The firm boasts an impressive list of clients comprises of largest appliances manufacturer, Oil and gas infrastructure / pipe line manufacturers, energy sector, etc Maaz, as the partner brings to the table several unique qualities of friendliness, delegation and team building. He has brought a lot of practical understanding of people and he has run the firm for several years now and says he’s learned a lot over time. “As I’m getting older I’m getting wiser. I’m letting people do what they do really well,” he says “you have to surround yourself with people who are talented than you are-recognizing where your talent lie”.
Maaz has brought strong sportsman spirit in his personality as he has been the integral part of national game in Rowing and remained Skipper of Rowing and Hockey at University of the Punjab.
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (American International College Lahore )
- MASTER OF POLITICAL SCIENCE (Govt. F. C. College Lahore )
- CERTIFICATES IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT (American Hotel & Motel Association, Institute of Leadership & Management Lahore.
- Successfully Rebrand the Hospitality Inn Lahore as Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott Group with a complete renovation and property improvement plan.
- Successfully Rebrand the Best Western Hotel as Smart Hotel with a complete renovation
- Received appreciation from the Chairman on achieving ever highest revenue
- Received Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor (2015 – 2019)
- Received Fame of Hall – 2020 from Trip Advisor
- Business Development & Projects Manager – Swiss International Hotels & Resorts Head Office (Jan, 2020 – Till to date) In charge of Southern Asia Region
- Secretary-General – All Pakistan Business Forum (APBF)
- President – Hotelier Association of Pakistan
- Executive Manager – Four Points Sheraton (Formerly Holiday Inn) Lahore (July, 2013 – Dec, 2019)
- Director of Sales – Marriott Hotel, Karachi (Jan, 2007 – Jan, 2008)
- General Manager – Smart Hotel, Lahore (Jan 2008 – July 2013)
- Director of Sales & Marketing – Holiday Inn Lahore (Feb, 2005 – Jan, 2007)
- Business Development Manager – Avari Lahore (Sept, 2004 – Feb, 2005)
- Visiting Faculty at College of Tourism & Hotel Management
- Visiting Faculty at Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management by TDCP
- Visiting Faculty at Culinary & Hotel Institute of Pakistan
- Attended Pre Opening and Conversion training by Marriott International
- Attended Revenue Management Course organized by Hashoo Group.
- Certified trainer of Dynamic Team from Marriott International
- Certified Trainer by the South Asian Integrated Tourism Human Resources Program at Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore.
- New Hotel opening program organized by Holiday Inn Worldwide.
- Attended skills in Front office Course at Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore.
- First Level Course at Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore.
- Attended Guest Relation, Business Center, Telephone Exchange, and Night Reports training at Pearl Continental Lahore.
- Holidex Central Reservation System courses from Holiday Inn Worldwide.
Khurram’s 25 years in the hospitality industry have included extensive experience in upscale boutique hotels and budget hotels throughout the country. Though his positions and responsibilities have varied throughout his years in the service industry, Khurram remains committed to an outstanding guest experience from arrival to departure to return visit, the cornerstone on which his management philosophy and overall persona exist.