All Pakistan Business Forum (APBF) was formed in May 2011 with the aim to bring Pakistani business leaders, social organizations, media, chambers of commerce, and associations on a united platform.
The Forum seeks a strong and prosperous Pakistan with sustained growth ensured through effective and continued policies resulting in better quality of life for its citizens.
- Providing a professional and non-political platform to business community in The Paksitan
- Organizing the business community in through out Pakistan
- Analyze problems being faced by the business community in Pakistan and advocate practical solutions
- Provide a district-wise evolved coherent plan for giving a meaningful direction to the vibrant community in Pakistan with a focus to generate economies of scale, activity employment, taxes, productivity, exports resulting in a momentum in right direction
- Provide professional suggestions to the Government(s) for budget making
- Act as a watchdog for implementation of government policies
- Act as a bridge between government(s) and business community
- Act as a voice of all chambers of commerce, associations and business houses and representative bodies in Pakistan
- Identify sectors with potential to grow
- Provide networking ability amongst businesses in Pakistan and with national and international forums and businesses
- Identify and groom talented leadership for business community of Pakistan
- Act as advocacy group for communicating with the businessmen of Pakistan